View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 11:25 PM   #204
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Build that 71 402 already

You guys are the best and you bet, I'm lucky, it's just a down turn and temporary. I was just saying last night how we don't have the deep problems of others or anything near it, imagining slavery, deep depression, war and starving. I've had friends with not so much a slice of bread. We were perhaps poor for many years, but that wasn't my mom's house, she fed her boys well. Need a pair of shoes? get a paper route and earn it, I wouldn't change it. Many my generation the same.

Some other things going on I can't talk about, only to say true colors aren't always bright and sometimes nuts. So yeah, I'll take your boost & run with it thanks, "baby steps" Ha. This should all be over in a 3-4 weeks, then I close a different chapter that comes as a blessing.

I had a similar year 2011, life comes in spurts my case, sometimes well too much irony too The way 2011 capped off was nothing short fitting, happened the stroke of midnight turning 2012, within context literally. Wasn't my doing or anyone I know, just plain weird. How's this for odd, stone behind my mothers has her same birthdate to the day. Talk about a double-take, they're only a few feet away. What is this the 00-00-0000 section? Yeah I'm kind of an open book. Perhaps I'm part Aussie

Looking forward to 2021 too. Aren't we all right? What a crazy year, just amazing. Always a bright side, I've never been prouder m kids. One graduates next year, his parents not an example for it. The other starts nursing school in Jan., and my oldest and his gal are running through the USA in a $3500 van He's the fisherman, his gal fished with him last season. They had COVID, now they're doing great.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring the truck from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s details, OEM identifications & part numbers, written in short order. 700+ images of assm., illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025

Last edited by 71CHEVYSHORTBED402; 11-19-2020 at 11:53 PM.
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote