View Single Post
Old 07-27-2021, 03:16 PM   #2514
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Looks like a clean stock engine compartment w/an old small block.
Exactly as planned
Quote:
Originally Posted by C10_ustacould View Post
Thanks to Keith allowing me to take his spot in the truck for a couple of rides over the weekend I got to experience how a real quality build performs. To quote Ferris Bueller, "It is it so choice, if you have the means I highly suggest picking one up!" Great job Chris!!
Blushing here. Great quote (Save Ferris!) and wonderful praise. Have to give credit to PB and LCTC; I just bolted it all together
Quote:
Originally Posted by regan wilson View Post
It sounds like you had fun. The truck is awesome for sure. I watched the video and I have to say you are correct. It sounds very good!
Very happy with the Borlas!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
The truck looks GREAT Chris, I thought for a minute you had sold it... I was going to ask how you like the coil over setup now since you have driven it for a while. I'm considering it for my truck.
Never sell, my wife would kill me

The coilover setup is awesome. I’m super happy with it and the reviews by those who have driven/ridden prove that I’m not completely crazy. If you go as low as I did, be prepared for LOTS of supporting mods. I’ve seen people using the QA1 setup and that are happy with it and wouldn’t need all of the cutting on your pretty truck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkhorse970 View Post
As a passenger in Chris’s truck for a few days, I can tell you that I’m considering delaying the paint job on my ‘67 project to swap to this exact suspension setup. It rides and handles exceptionally well!
Posted via Mobile Device
Heck yeah, order it up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrikz View Post
Completely random question, how do you post videos on here? My photobucket acct is gone. I havent been here for awhile.
Have to upload to YouTube then link it here.

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote