View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 01:44 AM   #17
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdogg View Post
Today I spoke to 2 different wire harness company's "PSI" and "Electronic fuel Injection" still wait for "Nelson Performance" to call me back PSI full harness and ECU is about the same price as Electronic fuel injection but I really liked EFI he said he would help me out if I had any questions installing it and sounds like the layout works out better. Going to wait for Nelson to call me so I can make my final decision. Any one have any Preferences ?
IMO I'd skip the Nelson harness. I've heard some people having problems with the setup and the relays they use (and the way they choose to run them).

I got a harness from FuelInjectionConnection, and I was extremely happy with it. Its nicely loomed, uses high-quality wiring and materials, has its own clean little fuseblock, and installed extremely easily. Every single wire was labeled. It came with a few pages of instructions, and they always answered calls and emails fast. They also sent me replacement pigtails when a last minute equipment change (my fault) caused them not to match up...they sent them 2 nd day priority and charged me nothing at all.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote