View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 11:58 AM   #69
1774btcrew

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texxxan View Post
I'm the same way. That's why I didn't expect this to happen. Oh well. Lesson learned is all I can say.
I have a conscience and just know something like that would just eat away at me. When I was younger, I didn't always do things right and to this day, I still think about them. In my early 20s I had a great girlfriend that I cheated on. In my mid 30s I found her and reached out to her and sent her a long letter apologizing for everything. She was completely forgiving. Now that I am in my 40s I still feel bad. When I was in high school, I had a friends brother pick up $80 of parts for me and I never paid him(not intentionally) I am sure he has long forgotten but if I ran into him I would still hand him the money. That is just how I am. Like some other members have said, it may just show up at your door one day. I really don't think he intentionally ripped you off. I am sure you are not the only pissed off customer and dealing with upset people all of the time can make you just want to shut down. I think if I were to buy from Jabin again, I would purchase off eBay as 99.9% of the time they side with the buyer and will back you

1972 Cheyenne Super Short Bed big block "Blackie"
1977 Crew Cab GMC Short bed with 4BT Intercooled Cummins Diesel and a 4L80e "The Junkyard Dog"
1985 Crew Cab Chevy dually with 5.9 Cummins "The Big Dog" This is what my dad liked to be called by the grandkids before he passed so it seems fitting for his old truck.