View Single Post
Old 04-23-2022, 09:43 PM   #154
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: LockDoc's "Low Budget", "Low Maintenance" Project Thread

-
I'm still plugging away on this thing, mainly wiring. I finally installed a computer out in the shop and that helps for looking stuff up.

Man, I wish the weather would straighten up for a few days, I need to get the doors painted and I will have to do it outside. It's been cool and rainy the last few days. Rain most of the day again today and a possible storms tonight.

I got the under hood fuse block all wired up but I still need to wire the constant hot circuit for the computer. Also wired up the ALDL (diagnostic port) and MIL (check engine light). Glad to get that done. I only have about 6 wires left to hook up and that will be done. (I hope)....

I installed the cruise control/turn signal lever on the Dually today and I managed to break the horn contact tower off of the cancel cam, taking the steering wheel off. That kind of bummed me out. Seems like I am doing dumb stuff like that a lot lately.

Day off tomorrow, my boy had surgery so we have to go to see him. Hopefully I will make some good progress next week.

Sorry about the no pictures but not much to take pictures of right now.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote