View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 10:51 PM   #21
sfont66

Re: 72 C10 for my 25th wedding anniversary

In October of 2019 I was shocked to find damage on the rear of the truck one morning I failed to notice a day before. It was dark when I drove home late from work the night before. A dock truck driver, an employee where I work had cut the corner too close where I was parked and clipped the back of the truck! He never said anything to the office! I had not noticed until the following day when it was daylight. At first I didn’t know what to think, just thought I was out the $ to fix it. As a sick feeling grew in my stomach, I began to think, I had only driven to work that day, no where else. Then it dawned on me what had happened, I grabbed a tape measure and my phone with camera and took photos of the damage on the truck, then went back to work to try to prove my theory of what caused the damage. Pics tell the rest of the story.
Attached Images