View Single Post
Old 12-21-2022, 10:01 AM   #10
Joyridin

Re: Likuid Kreations DBW pedal mount

Quote:
Originally Posted by 87chevy.com View Post
When I did the last build for a local forum member, an 86 c-10 we tried the 96 style c/k turbo diesel pedal.. 100% bolt on and looked amazing, just didn't have the right guts inside... maybe it was good for LS swaps but not for LT.... LT the pedal values were exactly opposite if I remember correctly.

Next pedal I researched was an 08 maybe Impala pedal. Ended up the right values and operated as expected, but pedal angle was not even close for a c-10. Wound up making a firewall adapter out of 3/8 aluminum plate + pedal rod to pedal pad adapter out of sheet metal that goes where the pedal pivot and spring for the pedal just to get the angle of stock c-10 pedal just right.

Removed the tiny Impala pedal and swapped in the factory c-10... looked and more importantly felt right (and matched factory pedal placement)

I never made a rendering of the 2016 silverado pedal bracket.... fiddling with it now and then will post picture later.
I did the same. Bought one similar tot he ones he has pictured and the pedal was 2" higher than factory. He reworked the bracket, but it was still too high. I just used a flat piece of steel and drilled mounting holes. I had to chop the Corvette pedal shorter by 2", but it works great now and looks factory.
Joyridin is offline   Reply With Quote