View Single Post
Old 12-10-2014, 08:38 PM   #254
truckeez

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred T View Post
He has been reported to ebay on numerous occasions.

As far as the authorities, some guys from the stovebolt board have attempted, but I don't know what happened. It was reported that he spent some time in jail last year, but I never found out why.

The company, Superior Chrome, was a well respected company doing quality chrome plating for hot rodders. The owner died, and the business was passed on to the daughters. It has since gone downhill. One of the daughters married James' brother Bobby. Bobby tries to do right, but keeps saving James' butt just enough to stay in business. Everyone would be better off if Bobby would leave James hanging out to dry. At least that's my take on the matter.
I know the old guy--Randy Baker on the NE side of Houston who mess's with old big trucks--he was the brother of the owner of superior chrome.

the also have a side buis boneyard400 and have a field of old antique stuff up in Kansas or Nebraska--they must not be tied to this james guy because they have been around for a long time, used to see em at swapmeets like Ckicasha
truckeez is offline   Reply With Quote