View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #163
kev2809
low n' slo

Re: Project 67 DRGNWGN - 67 Burban!!

well to keep myself busy and not waste any time, i figured i would try and get some stuff done outback while i wait to get the rest of the front end rebuild stuff.

i finally got my tank mounting bracket drilled to the frame, along with the 2" spacers to keep it from hitting the ground lol.

also made this cool (well i think so) valve bank thingy...i was going to put 2 in each corner close to the bag but was convinced otherwise, so i figured i would make this.

i know my camera skills arent all that, and im using my phone so bare with the horrible pics.

heres the valves...

tank bracket bolted up..and unfortunately this is how i have to run the lines in. 1/2" is an effer to bend right, so i had to make big loops lol. i hope it should be ok this way, this pic only shows 2 in, ill finish the rest up tomorrow when i get off work.

and the question of the day. since i have to run my airlines the way they are...is the leader hose being that far away ok? i cant really run the leader anywhere else. the airlines are inside the frame, and the leader is just outside, so a few inches away im guessing. i can clamp them down if i need to...

-_--_--_ _________
_--_-_ -/____|__|__\__
,.,,,.,.,,.,|_O _______ O_]
kev2809 is offline   Reply With Quote