View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #133
sdwolff98
Turning Wrenches Daily

Re: 1964 GMC 3/4 ton build :D

Ok started another couple of projects now that the interior stuff is ready to secure in place CAn never have enough projects going at once when run out of money for a one pick up another in progress and see what I can do now lol.. Going to be sending the ecm to exatorq this week for a reflash to 08 escalde specs so I can grab hp tuners this summer for reporgramming to stand alone setup.. They qui\oy\ted for a full reflash to factory stock 70 bucks which aint bad price considering most places are wanting 150 just to look at it crosseyed lol... Here are some pics of the wiring harness being installed in the cab at this time, Also working on the shifter and cable assembly. The cable I bought is too short and also was going to have to fab up an angled bracket but looking at it another way and going to start trying an Idea out tonight and see if it works for what I need........
I also ended up redesigning the ecm moutn since I have a bunch of scrap abs laying around and am much happier with the new setup I have made it mounts the ecm partially up under the console. Been looking at my gauge setup and have decided to go another route at this time... Speedhut has some really nice 4 inch gauge sets that have the bright light ind, and turn signal indicators in the gauge itself that I like much better plus their quad fuel/temp/oil gauges is programmable to whatever sender you are using which is a nice feature..

Sean
Attached Images

1964 GMC I1500 2wd (my baby) 8.1 allison 6 spd conversion Aka Smurf http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=438342
2016 Ram Big Horn 4WD parts hauler
2010 Chevy HHR wife new car after the circled problem blew up!!!
1981 Ram D150 /6 auto Wife's sunday driver

Living outside Gladewater Texas now working in Longview at the hospital there

future project toys:
1966 Chevy K14 carryall aka Smurfette future project 283/auto overdrive http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=551867
sdwolff98 is offline   Reply With Quote