View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 10:51 PM   #1
CS1972

New Repair piece for lower right hand side of radiator support

Made by Member “Clatterville trolley”, see: https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=817982

[B]I never used mine, was $75.00 shipped CONUS (no PO boxes). $50.00! ..... SOLD

“I have been making these for folks that I sell parts to for some time and thought I might offer a couple to the folks on here.

I hand form these and they come with the weld in nuts and factory OEM bolts.

They are made out of 16 gauge steel - I checked the thickness of the steel in the radiator support with a gauge and they appear to be about 17 gauge, so these are a little thicker than stock.

I constructed them to be long enough to reach under the upright where the rust normally stops unless it is really baaaadddd!

I leave the weld nuts loose so that it allows slight adjustment to line up with the holes in the inner fender front - once you get them where you want them it is easy enough to spot them in.

Right now I only have two made up so that is all I am selling for the moment - not trying to turn this into a business.

Price $75 shipped to you.

First photo shows the replacement piece next to a rusted up one that I removed to replace with new.

Last photo shows where the new repair piece goes on a radiator support.

Works for 67-72 C10 / K10's”
Attached Images

1972 Cheyenne Super 1/2 ton LWB 4x4 - Grapefruit Yellow / White

Last edited by CS1972; 01-26-2023 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Sold
CS1972 is offline   Reply With Quote