View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 10:54 PM   #22
619atv

Re: Stuttering Stanley

Quote:
Originally Posted by biketopia View Post
My brother is in town, he's only been out there a few years now. He's over by Randolph Macon. What all are you looking to do to your truck now and down the road?
really im gonna use it as weekend truck....
I drive a work truck all week long and it serves me well but lugging my dually with tool boxes around all week is enough....i figure this will be the truck i use to cart my 4wheeler around.....take my mower to the river lot.....take trash to the dump ect.
ive always loved this body style....like i say i got a 2wd but im more of a 4wd kinda guy.....live a bit out of town and always like to be prepared for the occasional snowstorm as well....
the wife has an suv and i do own a 2k silverado but i just love the old nostalgic feel of my c&k10....feels like getting dropped off to school by grandpa back in the day.....
im sure ill peck away at this truck and tighten it up (at the very least mechanically if not cosmetically)
im no stranger to wrenching on stuff and im sure one day (when i finally get that big garage) ill do a cab off full resto and have my retirement vehicle....for now im gonna patch it up tight and rock it until the wheels fall off.....
619atv is offline   Reply With Quote