View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 12:23 AM   #28
bryanschevyparts

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

I have been reading all of the posts that have been posted to this thread and I can't but feel really disapointed . I started rebuilding my truck's a couple of years ago, and was pleased when I found this forum for myself and others to talk, buy, sell, ect. I have had very few unpleasant experiences on this board. Most everyone that I have had conversations or transactions with, have been great and I feel they would say the same about me. As for this post, people name-calling (half of them don't know me and I have never dealt with before), and people saying I have built a bad reputation, I can only say that they are wrong. I bought the seat covers with the expectation that they were quality. I thought this because I was told that they were. When I recievied them, paid to have them installed and they looked horrible, I was not mad, I did not call him names or bad mouth him. When I talked to Frank and sent multiple pics to let him know the situation, he agreed. He agreed that they were crap, he agreed that it was the covers that were poor quality and not the install. Anyone with a brain knows the paying a good price doesn't nessesarlly mean poor workmanship. If this were the case, paying decent money for the seat covers would mean I would have recievied something decent. Frank agreed to a refund, but there was still the fact that I paid money to have crap installed on my seats and would have to pay more money to have them taken off. I have probably drug my feet a little making a decision on what I do at this point, because now I have money put into something. Frank claims that we had a number of little deals set up, and thats not true. Frank was throwing ideas at me to close the deal. A deal I didn't create, he did. I never said yes to any of these little deals. I am so sick and tired of the situation. When this all started and I realized what I paid for, I was dissapointed but I just figured thats the way it goes sometimes. When I read this post I was pissed for the first time in the whole situation. He can recreate everything in his own words, but the bottom line is.... they are his words. He can twist them to make them say anything he wants. As for everyone jumping in and throwing logs on the fire, it is easy to pick a side when you only have one side to choose from. None of you heard the other side of the story and had no problem talking s$@*. I want this done with and can't believe how far it's been taken. I have no problem paying Frank the amount that we agreed on. i will pay him tomorrow. I would really appreciate if frank would post the pics of the covers so that everyone that seems to know me and think I am shady can really see what we all have been talking about. I am really interested to see if everyone that puts time, money, and hard work into their truck projects would be happy with what I am stuck with. I will be on here first thing tomorrow ( Sat, Dec 6) and hope that we can settle this finally and move on.
MSGROSS/hartrod...............the buddy buckets were never for sale separate and I never agreed to the deal that was proposed ( to part them out). I had them listed how I wanted to sell them and when nobody was interested in them as one piece I pulled the listing because I was being bombarded with questions and people wanting more pics. I couldn't keep up and didn't have the time. Are we done yet ???

Last edited by bryanschevyparts; 12-07-2008 at 08:49 PM. Reason: pics on page 3
bryanschevyparts is offline   Reply With Quote