View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 02:32 AM   #43
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

I will add my 2 pennies in this...first off, let me say that I don't know either person in the seat cover ordeal, but I can tell you that I have been doing upholstery work for more than 12 years now and I run a shop that puts out quality work...I have installed PUI covers in the past...I will say that they are not the best covers ever sewn up, but better than most...now on to what they look like installed...the two pics that Bryan posted, the backrest cover is not pulled down far enough and bottom cover was not pulled back far enough before it was rung down - period...according to those pictures, they were not installed correctly...if someone installed them that knew what they were doing, and they were that ill fitting, there are ways to get around it and still make the seat look good...the other pics, show staples on a seam..that cover should have been pulled off and taken up with a seam if it was that baggy or they should fixed/added foam in the seat...I can tell you that the covers were not installed right at all...that's an opinion from a professional...if you want, I can show you what a seat cover is supposed to look like when installed correctly...I have more than enough pics of my work...also, I don't think it should be the sellers obligation to compensate you for your bad decision of choosing the wrong person to install the covers...sorry for the long post, but I wanted to clear the air on the install on the covers...thanks...

Chuck.

Last edited by Stitch; 12-07-2008 at 02:35 AM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote