View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #48
Stitch
Account Suspended

Re: Bad Deal with bryanschevyparts---

first off I didn't hijack the thread, I actually kept it completely on topic...that topic being the seat covers that were sold to you according to the first post in this thread...also, this is a free forum and I will post my professional opinion whenever I think it's needed, especially to keep someone from getting hosed by someone else that's trying to make the seller look bad when it was actually the buyers poor decision after the sale...and for the fact that no one asked me for my 2 cents, you made a general statement to "you guys" about being the judge in this post...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanschevyparts View Post
if you guys look close at the pics in franks link ,that is what i should have received .notice the EXTRA pieces that cover the hinge area !! then compare the pics of the seat covers i have...you be the judge??
and I was the judge and told you what I thought....just because it's not what you wanted to hear doesn't mean it's not the truth or that it shouldn't be said...

on a side note...now that you got the covers for a song, you can take those covers to a reputable interior shop and they can install the right way...they still look salvageable from the pictures...they just need to be installed correctly...thanks again...

Chuck.

Last edited by Stitch; 12-07-2008 at 11:43 AM.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote