Thread: Time has come
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 06:20 AM   #1
pritch

Time has come

My Panel won't ever get done if I don't start. So here I go. First step: let the registration expire (today) and don't re-new the insurance (June 16th). I took her for a nice long cruise today, gonna be awhile before that happens again. Gonna be worth it, though. I have many of the parts I'll need aquired, but I'm sure it's only about 1% of the total. I've decided to stay with a six, I want a 292 but I have a 250. I want a blower, just because you don't see them on sixes too much. I don't want a rocket, just something for the cool factor. Gonna go with an automatic, too. Not sure which one just yet, I got plenty of time to decide that. I'm tying to decide bagged or not. I don't want it slammed, just dropped a couple inches and leveled out, but I want a better ride. Fool thing rides like a truck right now. I'd like front (at least) discs but it's not a deal-breaker if that don't happen. For now, my job is to get it apart and see just what's what. If I get the frame done this year I'll be happy.
Ol' Green
pritch is offline   Reply With Quote