View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 08:51 PM   #263
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

Re: HG's Dream Car Build - Shelby Cobra Kit

Not much progress lately. Busy work schedule and distractions. I did get my sidepipes back from Race Coatings the other day and they look great. I might have to get paint on the car sooner rather than later, lol

I'll post some pics of the distraction. It's a 1993 cushman UTV-Max, 48V electric. Our old cart has been increasingly frustrating with repairs to keep it going. Mostly electrical. It's a mid-year model that isn't easy to find parts for. So what do I do? Find another one that is probably even worse to get parts for. It's pretty heavy duty for a golf cart which is why they don't call it one. It needed the brakes bled and the fwd-rev shifter fixed. After 3 attempts I think I finally got that done. The brakes were an easy 10 minute job. The wife wanted the seats recovered. The originals were pretty good but she had some money and wanted to pimp it out a bit. She also bought a bluetooth speaker for it.

Time to get back on the cobra. Work is finally slowing down, more time at home. I'm going to get the hood scoop mounted next I think.
Attached Images

hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote