View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 12:07 AM   #1
whateverpratt

5.3 complete takeout

I pulled this from an '05 GMC 4x4. Mileage unknown. The harness is not cut anywhere. The DBW pedal, harness, and controller are included as well as the computer, stock manifolds, shorty hugger headers (center dump), AC compressor, power steering pump, original motor mounts, gen 3 to gen 1 motor mount adapters from advance adapters, radiator and fans, stock airbox, fusebox, generic inline fuel pump (same as walbro 255), AN fittings and connections, high pressure fuel line, flywheel, and clutch.

I bought this to put in my truck, but ended up going a different route. You'll have everything you need to run this engine except for the corvette filter/regulator. The only modifications were to the computer and the flexplate/flywheel. I had the computer reprogrammed for a manual transmission and had the VATS, emmisions, and post cat 02 sensors deleted. The flexplate was removed, and I installed the sachs flywheel along with a standard 12" clutch (the flywheel is drilled for both new and old clutches) with a 10 spline disc (I was planning on running a, NV4500, but this setup up will work with anything from an SM420 to a muncie to a t56). I followed this thread to put together everything for the manual trans:
http://ls1tech.com/forums/conversion...-ls-motor.html

See below for prices
Attached Images

Last edited by whateverpratt; 07-17-2016 at 03:58 PM.
whateverpratt is offline   Reply With Quote