View Single Post
Old 03-18-2019, 07:45 AM   #302
78PlowRepo

Re: LS factory cruise control hook up

Quote:
Originally Posted by homemade87 View Post
Heres a picture of what I did on mine . I wired it to work along side of the cruise control . It is not wired in to the pcm . The light is energized when I hit cruise . So when the cruise is set the light will come on . Also when I hit the brake it is disengaged . It has worked like clock work . If you did not know how it was wired you would never know the difference . I wired it to engage a relay when you hit cruise . I use the same power supply from the set button to energize both . It has never hiccuped .
homemade87 Would you please tell me more about your cluster. I've never seen a factory cluster with a cruise indicator in it. Does it also have a MIL? What year is it? What did it come out of? Did you mod it? I'd be grateful if you could share a full pic of it so I can see what gauges are beyond the frame. I would love to have one like this in my truck as I really dig the large tach with the mini fuel in one.

lsnova71 I know it's been a while since you offered to the group, but I'd like to get on the waiting list for one of your refurbished cruise turn signal levers. I hate how the aftermarket switches are backwards.

This is my first forum membership thru all the years of web crawling. Thank you to everyone for sharing their knowledge...without you many of our projects wouldn't be. Cheers!
78PlowRepo is offline   Reply With Quote