View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 03:01 PM   #56
special-K
Special Order

Re: Bad decisions or twisted logic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Well, I'd be a lot of things then. I don't have Paul's Ethiopian problem either.
Ethiopian problem. There was an Ethiopian restaurant in our city and my ex-wife would suggest going there. I'd say, "No way, I'm hungry already".
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetsidePaul View Post
I had a burrito smothered in Habanero sauce the other day. It burned my mouth, made my eyes water. My nose was running and I was sweating. But it was so good. I'm going to have another one next week.
No ring of fire?

Hey Paul, you know there are people who eat road kill.... but only if it's fresh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue GMC View Post
Man that must be nice I love spicy food but once I put the first mouthful in the clock starts and I know I have about 45 minutes to find a bathroom same with ice cream and really greasy food. Getting old sucks used to have a stomach of steel now it’s rusted out.
So far so good with spicy and probably the whole iron gut thing. My problem isn't a rusted out gut, it's a slugged up one. Probably a problem tootin' the gluten

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote