Thread: 65 c20 revival
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 05:54 PM   #36
SpudWrench

Re: 65 c20 revival

Some updates!

While waiting for weather to improve so I can finish color matching the bed and clearing the truck I decide to basically redo all the chassis work I’ve already done… sigh. Super excited though

Picked up a 79 squarebody front end, disassembled it and should be back from my powder coater in a week. Ordered captain fabs brake booster and power steering adapter. Gathered up 2 power steering boxes ones from a 72 and ones from a 76, they look identical. Still trying to hash out my parts for the booster and dual master upgrade, Picked up a 69 c10 12 bolt. Doing a full rebuild on that with 5 lug conversion axles from Yukon. Will post pics of the rebuild when finished. Currently all torn apart and awaiting a coating before new bearings go in. Going to order cpp modular 2.5 modular drop spindles, waiting on a good OT check to come in cuz them spindles are pricey. Scored on market place on bell tech 1” front springs and 2-3” rear springs with 2” blocks. Should put me at 3.5/5 drop. Waiting on a set of staggered 18” ridler 606 wheels i back ordered. Told I still have another 30 days at least. Going to assemble my front and rear end ahead of time and swap it all in at once in one big move. Lots of work ahead. Should have a flood of pictures coming in as we head into spring

-Shia LaBeouf
SpudWrench is offline   Reply With Quote