View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #308
VA72C10
VA72C10

Re: 71 Blazer "Finishing Touches"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slick67 View Post
Nice. I am completely jealous! I want a Blazer now. The interior is super clean and the engine looks immaculate. PM me what brand the headers are and the price tag on em!
Thanks. can't find any info on the headers on them or in the receipts. They have nice ceramic coating though. Not sure of the fit between 2wd and 4wd anyways....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgaylord View Post
Looks awesome Johnathan. There cant be much left for you to do.

Steve
THanks...just have to get the hatch together and then bolt the top and hatch on and it'll be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by my67chevytruck View Post
super job.... sweet blazer...
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck72 View Post
Man let me tell you I am going to hate to see this thread end. Now I have to find another blazer thread to drool over. That thing looks awesome. It really does. Thanks for the detailed pics and descriptions of what was done. So what is on Tap next?

Paul
Next is up in the air right now....looking for another deal on a project...hopefully to finish my original build with the shaved cab I still have. Want a lowered truck and plan to USE it around the house.

Eventually I REALLY want a blazer myself. I'm going to go the 2wd route whether I convert it or not and it will be a roadster (always topless) as this thing is such a pleasure to drive with the top off. Need to find a smaller house with a bigger garage before that can happen though