View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 10:28 AM   #79
Tmwoodall

Re: Hydroboost Mounting Plates

I have to say, if anyone is on the fence, jump on over. John is fantastic. We had a screwup, due to my lack of communication on what year truck I'm building. He had new brackets out to me in less than 72 hours. Even though it was clearly my fault, John being the great guy he is assumed some of the blame and we worked out getting the wrong brackets back and getting powdered ones (originally purchased bare) to me (again VERY quickly) since I had shot my last round of epoxy already. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, short of being clear and getting the right stuff out the first time.

I haven't yet mounted them up, but they look great. I'll post pics, and will have a separate writeup on everything for folks interested.

It took a bit of work and help from other members to get all the right stuff in play to get the total solution in my shop. For I believe a bit under $400 I got everything including plates, hydro unit, fancy-schmancy stainless lines and fittings etc. Will send the link to John once writeup is done for sharing with others as he sees best fit.