View Single Post
Old 09-29-2022, 09:12 PM   #156
special-K
Special Order

Re: Random pictures you took of your K

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57taskforce View Post
I love that truck Tim. Woulda been hard to let it go. I took this one of my truck hauling heavy lol. Took my kids to our paved church parking lot to run digger around. My boy loves it, took him about 10 minutes to start jumping it off the sidewalk haha.
It was hard, but times were tough at the time. I actually had the white '72 K2500 for sale but everyone wanted that blue & white truck. My good friend who has done more favors for me than anyone handed me a load of cash and said the rest will come by the weekend when a car he sold gets paid for and picked up. I was just in his shop yesterday looking at the rolling chassis. The body has been restored and all painted and sitting at the body shop down the road for years, many years. I stopped asking. The shop owner must have plenty of room and he doesn't care. I'd think he sold it and just can't tell me but he has the chassis. He keeps plenty of irons in the fire but he gets things done... except for the old truck. He even built a '70 K/20 with original paint and K/30 running gear recently.

I remember taking my kids to "pavement" to enjoy their various rides. No sidewalks in my neighborhood. Actually, there's no neighborhood, it's country! You already sais it, but I'm sure your son had a ball

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote