View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #38
ATL Golfer

Re: Who has pics of survivor Blazers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rack Man View Post
I'm actually the new owner. Finalized today. Arranging shipment...fired up!!!

Early mid-life crisis. This is what I drove in HS. Also a survivor (pic from '96). It was a Jimmy 4spd manual. Would love that combo again, but I've given up hope.

Unfortunately it slipped down a creek embankment 9 months later after that photo and ended upside down with all the passenger panels messed up and a severely damaged window frame. 4 folks in the ride at the time...no one had a scratch due to roll bar..which will be the first thing I install.

Torn on whether to pain right away. Its original paint but worn thin everywhere...particularly the hood. Also torn on brushguard, but think I'm going to leave it. The only thing I may do is remove extra two gas tanks taking up room behind both wheel wells...only do that if I repaint.

Pic of new rig...still not in my possession...can't come soon enough.

This is my first post on the forum. I've spent many of hours lurking while I search my new ride. This is such a wonderful resource and so many of you have such excellent rides!

And to the OP, dig the user name. Never got to see them, but I'm rocking out 5/8/77 at the moment. And to the OP, dig the user name. Never got to see them, but I'm rocking out 5/8/77 at the moment.

Last edited by ATL Golfer; 09-16-2014 at 09:56 PM.
ATL Golfer is offline   Reply With Quote