View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 10:47 AM   #19
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: 6.0 Swap Stumbling Idle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich84 View Post
I have to ask this question again..The problem persists.

Is there any reason that the truck would stumble quite a bit in reverse? It almost feels like it wants to stall. Pop it into neutral and it smooths out. It does not run like that at any other time.

I am getting a PO101 MAF code. I have tried 4 different MAF sensors. I have also replaced the intake gaskets. Also, When cruising at light to medium acceleration there is an occasional momentary hesitation. It almost feels like a misfire. It is for a split second. Seems to happen randomly.

Thanks for your help.
If your in neutral and you pop it into drive, does it bog, or is it ONLY in reverse? Did you try the hitting it with starting fluid and looking for idle spikes? There are a few places on the intake (at TB, at EVAP solenoid) that can have annoying leaks, or there is the potential of a cracked intake.

If the tuner you work with has been decent, ask if he'll log the ecm for a short drive. The hesitation you describe would show up on the log and let you determine if its related to a specific context.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote