View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 01:22 PM   #1
Paul Y

What do YOU think is a must have in a daily driver?

Whilst I was sitting on my favourite milk crate looking at Woody's front suspension and thinking 'How do I fix THAT' my mind wondered to a future date when I would be embarking on epic drives, faithful mutt at my side, visiting friends up and down the country and generally burning as much fuel and rubber as possible before the whine of electric motors becomes all pervasive when I had a thought.

Always dangerous, thoughts, but bear with me.

Now, I have had many many cars over the past 40 years of driving, in fact I had probably 10 before I passed my test, but all have been compromised in some way shape or form. Either too slow, too low, too noisy or just too uncomfortable.

As my body reaches a more mature stage of its development - pleased to say that I have managed to hold onto the child like thrill that cars give me - I got thinking. Which brings me back to the milk crate.

What modification do you think is the ABSOLUTE must have in order for you to enjoy your truck as a daily. Actually thinking about that question let me reframe it.

What do you think is the ABSOLUTE must have to enable you to ENJOY going on a road trip AND being able to daily your truck.

Might be worth reminding you good folk that I am based in the UK so a long trip for me is probably going to be around the 300 mile range to visit my daughter at Uni. And by visit I really mean annoy....

Right. Got that. GO!

P.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=658621

If it goes wrong, I blame the Internet...
Paul Y is offline   Reply With Quote