View Single Post
Old 08-14-2014, 10:25 PM   #98
bts2

Re: PDF of Square Schematics & GM Training Manuals

Hello,

new to this forum but have been a fan and owner of Chevy trucks for many years. Currently I have a 1973 K5 and a 1970 C50 Dump. Wow, what a great resource this is - thank you again!

I had success downloading the 70 Dump manuals - very hard to find paper ones. These will sure do for now!

However, I can not download any of the manuals under the 73-91 listing. I keep getting the following error: (right clicking and saving only gives me a PDF with 1kb size) Am I doing something wrong? I assume this is not one of those times when the server may be shut down due to scripters...

Error:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>1GMC3/Unit_Repair/ST_333_73_1973_Chevrolet_Passenger_Car_and_Light_Truck_Overhaul_Manual.pdf</Key><RequestId>D4A111FDD7BFAE40</RequestId><HostId>pBLC2ehtdSXaLcBXfjkmbFHA4zyaEAaDgTooqpBpBZYk/UVSZqJEgM6UGIXR1PNn</HostId></Error>

Best,
BT
bts2 is offline   Reply With Quote