View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 11:07 PM   #18
jeffg1010

Re: Parting a complete 1971 Blazer 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47thriftmaster View Post
Jeff,
How much for the bumpers? What are the wheels like, as far as rust and what size are they? Also what shape are the hubs in? I'm about an hour east of Mooresville so would be able to pick things up if I get them, would give me a chance to check out that Burb. Thanks
I was thinking $100.00 for both of the bumpers and $200 for both doors complete without the interior door panels. As far as the hubs and rims, I saw a few ads for the wheels showing about $100 for the set, but I would like to try to sell the rolling chassis complete... so I will let you know about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeitup View Post
Price of speaker under dash and upper radiator tube and both the little hoses on its end
Thanks Randy
How about $45 shipped. I will have to get you a better pic and confirm it's condition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockc View Post
I would be interested in front and rear carpet hold downs.
I will have to make sure they are there

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORSAIR View Post
Interested in door panels? let me know shiped to 89060 nevada

Thanks,
Fred
How about $50 shipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72GMCK-2500 View Post
Does the E-Brake still work? How are the cables? Im interested!
I will check, but I would like to sell the rolling chassis complete, I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazin71K5 View Post
If the front seat belts are in useable shape how much, also would you sell the seat brackets and how much also interested in the sun visor brackets, shipping would be to 75402.
Thanks
I will get you pics of these and we will determine pricing from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUCKTRUCK View Post
How much for the bracket that holds the prop.valve to the booster? It's kind of an "L" shaped looking bracket.
How about $20 shipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by too much stuff View Post
T case knob and blazer emblems?
How about $40 shipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68panelman View Post
Can you sell me the 2 door screws with plastic angled grommet located under the vent windows? Thanks ,mike
I will see if they are there and get you a pic
1986 C30 Crewcab - 63K original miles, original paint

Members I have met: mikey531, gcburdic, bashed, burbman69, TonyPieras, Blazester, GCncsuHD, custombuilt67-72, tsnow678, highrpm, PanelDeland, tanman722001, 47thriftmaster, babyblueoval, 68stepbed, JesseWebb, Andy4639, xs-style, TobyArnot, BigOrange, frednoah, brn_agn, k5hart, Graham57a, bhelton, AJohn6, SilverC10, 69CST, '71 Flame, RaceAGMC, Liz, Josh, MattPSU, 68corvair, Chevy350V8, mdeal, ccrorymc, mrhurt73, dmxxpert, Custom68, 84GMC, BionicABs1, BigBlockBurris, Ebfabman, ATP...
jeffg1010 is offline   Reply With Quote