View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:37 PM   #1
bigblock73
yeller

67-72 cab corner 6x9 speaker brackets

I was asked by several to make some 67-72 6x9 speaker brackets, much like the ones I make for the 73-87 line. Well, here they are.

Made of heavy 16 ga steel, laser cut and bent, there brackets fit perfectly into the cab corner and allow you to run some larger, better sounding speakers. These will only work on trucks with relocated gas tanks and jack assemblies. Mounting is easy, with only six holes total to drill. If your truck is currently under construction, you can weld in the bottom mounting brackets, thus requiring two holes only while still allowing easy removal of the brackets if desired. Kit consist of L & R speaker brackets, L & R floor mounting brackets, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions. These come bare steel, and will need typical metal prep and paint prior to installation.

Pictures below are of the prototype test bracket, installed in a junk cab I picked up in order to create these. I just submitted an order for 25 pairs (including three sets with NO holes, for those who want to run component speakers), and should have them in 5-10 business days. I will be able to start shipping them out the following day or two. I am only guaranteeing 25 sets at this time, may do more depending on how these do.

If you would like to pre-order, information is as follows.

Price is $75 shipped to your door anywhere in the lower 48 states, extra anywhere else. I prefer PAYPAL for payment, but I will accept money orders, or cash if picked up in person (will be cheaper as there is no shipping). This is $10 more than the 73-87 brackets, due to the larger size of these, increased packaging and shipping, and additional mounting hardware.

PLEASE reply here AND PM me if you are interested, as I am not on the 67-72 side of the board very much.

15 of sets with holes

9 of sets with NO holes

I have sold over 200 73-87 sets, zero complaints. I am confident you will be pleased with these as well.
Attached Images

Last edited by bigblock73; 11-08-2011 at 09:51 PM.
bigblock73 is offline   Reply With Quote