View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:00 PM   #1250
watahyahknow

Re: '66 Sunbeam Minx Project - F20C/6sp/4-link/Discs...

i agree that most of us blue collar workers work way too hard for the money we get compared to the asskissers that are sitting upstairs in the office doing the "important" work keeping their chairs warm and their phones occupied , but i wouldnt want to trade with their job as i dont like the smell of ****

i actually got some good news for myself today i have been offered a year long workcontract with an option for longer the pay isnt awesome but its steady income every month and its eazy work

i seen a funny cartoon a while back of people of all colour and rishes walking along a street with baloons over their heads showing their monthly income and debt , the guy sitting on the sidewalk begging for money had the most income left after his montly debts where payed off

idea's for the trucks and the order of things to do are taking shape and get closer to being realized , a few more months and i be able to start building for real

i complete 2 of the trucks intoo running fashion one custom and one basicly stock the thirth will be sacrificed for parts
watahyahknow is offline   Reply With Quote