View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 12:03 AM   #167
mr.mud1

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super coming apart to go back together

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post
Hey Greg, so sorry that the painter was so clueless. Really can't bring a collision repair mentality to restoring the finish on a old truck. And then to go over your immaculate engine bay with solvent and a rattle can. So much better to admit to the mistake and work it out, rather than try to fix it in such a manner. Really no understanding of the picture at all. On the bright side, the paint that went where you wanted it looks good. I hope you can make short work of the damage.
yes sir,a real shame that someone can't follow instructions?i didn't do anything this weekend on the truck,waiting for the paint rep guy who said he'd come by and have a look,he didn't show up.i do have to take the front clip off,the rad and rad support and everything off the engine that isn't orange,repaint it all then re-do all the black bracketry,get paint off what shouldn't be painted and do it all again but until i know what i'm doing about the paint on the truck,i'll leave it intact so if it goes somewhere else,it will still drive.we'll get'er figured out.take care.
mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote