View Single Post
Old 03-28-2023, 07:57 AM   #1092
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Well we were in Baytown at Houston Raceway Park last weekend. It was the last NHRA event ever to be held there. The truck was doing very good. The driver not so good. I got some glasses a few weeks ago in hopes it would be helpful on the top end. They were just a pita fogging up etc so I ran without them. I've been good on the tree in three different states at three different tracks since last summer. Not this weekend though. I was just horrible is the only way to put it. I was bad first round and screwed the run up even worse by doing something I've never done. I lost my place on the track and lifted early. I dropped to 3rd in the Allstar points because my mistakes. We will be in Noble Ok next month to try again and then the Tx Motorplex in May. I still have a chance at the Alllstars but I lost a bunch of ground. Any of you that have allergies will understand. My sinuses and throat were burning the whole time I was there. That sinus pressure has an affect on your brain function sometimes along with your vision. I'm hoping I'll be back in the groove in a month.