View Single Post
Old 12-21-2020, 03:09 PM   #1024
rgunlock

Re: My 78 K15 High Sierra build - Fish Tremble

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmabolt View Post
Lol, Hey Rick! long time. Chris here. I am about to do a bunch of stuff to my truck so been back on the forums. Sorry to hear about your road adventure. I can totally relate to the stress of stuff breaking when on the open road far from home. Oddly, I had serious vibration issues with my truck after a few 2 hour road trips. I realized I had left the yoke on my trans/transfer case while lifting it into place several times. I actually bent the yoke. I rebalanced the driveshaft several times before figuring it out. I replaced the yoke with a new one on end of transfer case and problem solved.

Good to see your driving it though.
Over and out.
Chris
Hey Chris, good to hear from you. I had to get the tube replaced on my driveshaft and so far it seems to be ok. Be sure to post the bunch of stuff you're doing to your truck on your thread. Would love to see what you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
We could have met up again. I would have liked to see you guys again, and the truck in person.
Hi TCKR, I thought about contacting you but the drive for that day was going to be long and I knew that you had to drive a couple hours to meet me last time. I'm building the 71 GMC for my wife now and she's decided she wants a bench instead of the buckets so who knows, I may be heading your way for a seat if you run across one that would work.

78 GMC K15 SWB, 350/NV4500/NP205/4.10s Project Hazel
71 GMC C25 350/TH400 - Project Angie
59 Chevy SWB Stepside (next in line? Not sure now )
2001 GMC Sierra K2500
rgunlock is offline   Reply With Quote