Thread: Facebook Finds
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2024, 07:22 PM   #12892
Wikid61

Re: Facebook Finds

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...type=top_picks 1977 Chevrolet k5 blazer chalet
$9,500
Listed 3 hours ago in Damascus, OR
About This Vehicle
Exterior color: Gold · Interior color: Tan
Fuel type: Gasoline
Seller's Description
Here’s a really neat part of 4x4 and overlanding history- the 1977 Blazer Chalet was one of the very first factory-built 4x4 campers! Built on a standard 4x4 K5 Blazer platform, this rare (and expensive!) factory option added a pop-up camper with a stove, sink, fridge, closet, a table, and two benches (with seatbelts) that fold into a bed for two. Less than 1800 were built, and maybe only 50 or so left out there? Perfect rig to build into a vintage overlander or restore and sell for mega bucks (see photo of results from BAT!). The camper section can be unbolted and removed, if desired, and this rig can be used as a plain old K5 Blazer. This example left the factory loaded with AC, tilt, Cheyanne trim package, and the super desirable 400 V8 option. Includes a standard fiberglass K5 top with sliding windows. This rig has some dents and rust, and has been sitting for a while, so will need sorting out, but was running when parked, and it comes with a fresh 400 motor with correct 509 casting. Also have a bunch of original literature that come with it. Clean title in hand. $9500 or best offer. Happy to come down on price for a quick, easy, local cash sale. Would also consider trades for motorcycles, boats, vintage running vehicles, or a small tractor? I wish I could keep this, because I'll never find another, but I just don't have the time for it. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Pete
Damascus, OR
Location is approximate
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote