View Single Post
Old 04-13-2016, 07:11 PM   #649
BC Toy chest

Re: My Pro Street '56 GMC Pick'em Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod1 View Post
Hey BC

I love watching and learning from your build. You do so many cool things, and your pictures....great.

Been busy with life and not had too much time to work on the project. It is funny how you get more knowledge and then go back and change all the things that you did previously (my problem). I guess it's what makes you better, but it makes it so you don't get very far.

Say hi to BAM. I miss his build and expertise. I sure learned a lot from watching him.
Hey thanks for droppin' by to take a peak. You are too kind I have seen your work I wish I was on you and Kims level lol. I will certainly tell Bam you said, Hey!

You and Bam are just a like, hahaha the better he gets at doing something he goes back and changes previous work done and like you said, "you don't get very far".........Don't get me wrong he has made a lot of progress even putting an LS motor together, he just got the block out of the machine shop. But he wishes he was further along.

Yes life happens that's why I am moving at a snails pace. I wonder if I will live long enough to began work on my '67 El Camino, lol Taking care of my mom full time and have to drive out of state to check on my dad, drive the elderly in the church van and help my oldest daughter maintain her car and the list goes on.

Be encouraged bro don't give up it's actually therapeutic to be by yourself in the garage doing what you love.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=432758
BC Toy chest is offline   Reply With Quote