View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 03:02 PM   #2415
Grizz1963

Re: Grizz's Redneck Express 1966 Chevy Short Fleetside RESTO-GO!

Next day I felt a bit better.

Rum and beer fixes stuff. Sometimes.

Dennis had gone off to work and I had the Challenger again.

Some errands to run. Including getting various parcels into the post for US and other destinations.

Here was an interesting experience. Again the sort of stuff I do like to discover.

A whole town had been laid out and planned. Roads and infrastructure set up. Plus a large Post Office and depot built.

Guess what.......?

Town never got built so this post office sits on its own in the middle of nowhere.

Staff ....??

I have yet to meet more helpful and friendly staff in a post office. The lady just blew me away with her helpfulness. Even wrapped my parcels in extra tape to ensure they arrived safely.

I went to Walmart where Chevy, Ford and Gas Monkey garage T shirts, tops and hoodies cost from $7.50
Bargains.

Then later on back home to start sorting my piles of stuff that I had either bought or been asked to bring back.

Flashed (John) had selected a load of Hotwheels trucks, baseball caps etc for me and posted them to Clems before I got there. To be shared if I wanted to.

Some of the toys

When Dennis came home we went straight over to Roger and Debbies place again as the hood needed to be fitted to the Orange monster.

But before that we checked out his favourite toy.

Heater control for the cab........

Motor

With welded cracked block.

Pretty in primer.

Both cars as found and bought in a barn

Photo of a photo obviously.

Spot-less the hunting dog.

Very cool garage company too.

Hunting wagon. Massive kennel built onto rear for Spot-Less to stay in when hunting season is on.

Rogers smoked game sausage is absolutely awesome with beer.

Dennis as always making short work of body work and getting shut lines sorted.

Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote