View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #1
specialtyretail
So,, what else you got???

Exclamation Gettin' concerned,, again.(laplander)

Ok. Posted a thread a few days ago about a deal i thought was about to go bad. Kept names and items out of the subject, was just wanting advice. Seller contacts me, I am understanding as i know things happen, asks me where to send refund to. I pull the post, don't want to cause anyone any problems over things happening, as I say, we have all been there. Now, it is several days, several unanswered pm's and even a Paypal request for money,, I got that sinking feeling that this aint going to end well. So here are the details, tell me what y'all think. Laplander, 750 edelbrock, paid for on 06-25-12. Responded to messages on 07-10-12. On 07-11-12 asked where we wanted refund sent to,, now no responses. And again,, I DO understand,, things do happen,, they do to all of us. In one pm, said his son was supposed to ship but didn't, he was out of town and internet was down. $225.00 will not change the way I live, but it will change the way I deal with others,, that is the thing I hate the most. Hey, Thanks for letting me blow hot air, carry on...
specialtyretail is offline   Reply With Quote