View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 01:34 PM   #4
Ironhorse

Re: Good Offer for a 67 4wd 8ft stepside?

IF it runs and drives AND the title and VIN numbers all match I would say $2,500, possibly up to $3,000 if the interior is not completely ragged out and frame not rusted out. More than that, tread lightly and depends on how bad you want it. Cab supports, cab corners and rocker panels are very prone to rust out. Cab floor against the kick panels is another area of concern as are roof and cab areas.

If not running, no title and some SERIOUS rust issues in mentioned areas to me it's getting closer to being a parts truck. If you can get it titled thru a bill of sale and some footwork and effort -- $1,200 - $1,500 If unable to title in your name it's a parts truck and in my thoughts maybe $800 max. That is if it has some parts that are still usable.

I may be all totally off with these thoughts as have not bought a project truck in some time. I know values have gone up even on parts trucks but if planning on a restoration be advised, IT AIN"T CHEAP to do. Good luck and let us know how it works out.
Original Truck AM/FM
Wellington, Ks
Ironhorse is offline   Reply With Quote