View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 10:04 PM   #7
TKCR

Re: What's the seat cover to have these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylava View Post
Weird about the link, for me it only shows a bunch of bench seat covers. Try this one, it's the one I'd be interested in buying:

I've recovered two bench seats so I am familiar with the process. Already own the pliers and the rings. The first time we made a pattern out of the old seat and sewed it up from scratch using material normally used on church pews. The next time it was bought from LMC and it didn't even make it 2 full years.

So I'm looking for quality, but trying to avoid paying through the nose.
This is what your link is showing.
And I only explained the seat cover differences because the very first link and then this, leads me to believe your looking at slip covers.
So, if you are actually looking for a well made covers, USA1 Industries is going to be my vote. I have used several of their covers, and they are WAY BETTER quality covers than those from LMC, Classic Industries and those other places. All of those covers are made by ACME.
USA1 Industries are handmade right here in the US, in NC. So if that’s what your looking for is a good quality replacement seat cover, this would be the place.

Last edited by cwcarpenter98; 08-21-2022 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Removed link to scammer website and picture related to site
TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote