View Single Post
Old 08-16-2022, 10:11 AM   #23
TKCR

Re: What's the seat cover to have these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennylava View Post
But do you have evidence that the Holley branded ones do that? USA1 is aftermarket too. That's why I was asking if anyone had tried Holley covers. It's pretty well established that the LMC covers don't last, but there might be a few others out there that are made well enough.
That would be this one. I’ve tried them all, I’ve been doing seats for quite awhile now. And in the beginning I started out trying out all these places that sold covers. And also use several local upholstery shops. I was disappointed in every one of them.
Yes your correct by saying that USA1 is aftermarket, but at least they don’t sew that dumb generic thing on the covers to replace the original seat belt Bezel. And their backing materials are far thicker and better quality than the rest. I can attest to that because I have had all of them in my hands. It’s like comparing a Cadillac to a Chevette. Some people are ok with a Chevette, and that’s their choice.
(I have literally had both, and I would take the Cadillac any day over a Chevette)
And I’m saying this on the the seat cover level, and in the “literal sense”.
Attached Images

TKCR is offline   Reply With Quote