View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #228
68GMCCustom
Truck and auto performance nut

Re: Project Underfunded / next phase - LSx carb'd to LSx efi

I just wanted to provide an update to those interested. The trucks sold.

No way!!!!!!!!!!

There's been little done except use my truck as a mule to move things to storage. Been busy all year working on the house getting it painted and "staged". Well we finally did, put it on the market, and it sold. We have a few more weeks before we close and have to get out. We sold to get back to the country, and give us a little room to spread out.

I wanted a shop....like 60x40, with at least one lift. She wanted a nice home to entertain and have her/my whole family over and have room for them and their vehicles. I wound up with a 40x40 that will at least get a 2 post lift...and a 35x15 with covered carport and a 28x24 garage. And she's getting the house she wants, a fairly new almost 2100sq ft very well built one story home. So I guess we're both happy or will be when we get moved in and settled.

That said................work will resume once we move and get settled. Got another little project I've been waiting to get home till I had space for it. And...now I'm twice as close to a drag strip to play at.
Attached Images

'68 GMC short step - NIB '09 LY6 6.0L crate motor w/mods, NIB '12 crate 4L85e w/billet 3k stall Circle D, 3.73 posi 12 bolt, DynaTech f-swap headers, 3/4 drop, handling mods, etc. - my toy
'72 Chevy LWB C-10 Highlander - 350/350 ps/pb/tilt/ac - not original but close
'06 Chevy TrailBlazerSS - LS2/4L70e - little black hot rod SUV - my DD
'18 Kia Sorento - wife's econo-driver
'95 Chevy S10 - reg cab shortbed, LS, 4.3, auto...

my '68's powertrain and chassis build -links broken
A surprise phase - carb to efi -links broken
68GMCCustom is offline   Reply With Quote