View Single Post
Old 02-04-2022, 02:19 PM   #67
LockDoc
The Older Generation

Re: LockDoc's "Low Budget", "Low Maintenance" Project Thread

-
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRU1436 View Post
Wow that’s pretty trick. I never knew what you’re doing was possible. But then again I never looked into something like that.
The wire loom for this setup was actually pretty easy to make. You can access the truck computer and change pretty much anything you want. I will have to change the rear end ratio, tire size, and tach output among other things in the truck computer to make everything work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67C10Step View Post
Just stumbled onto this one and am so glad I did. The photo with the cab and bed on made me smile from ear to ear. Cannot say how much I like that.

I'm in to see how this comes out.
Thanks I'm having fun with this one. My friend made it back from Texas yesterday so we are planning on installing the back slider window and windshield next Wednesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
man this looks like a fun build.

are you going to leave the rear bed like that...or add dually fenders?
I will either leave it as is or put 2 1/2" wide rubber trim around the openings. No fenders....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT7A View Post

And enjoy your latest batch of cookies ; )

Very cool that you've been able to get that set up and have that knowledge. I would like to be able to get to that point eventually.
The cookie container is within arms reach....

If an old school-old fart like me can figure it out anyone can. It just involves a lot of reading. All of the information is on here and numerous other sites on the net.

Thanks guys.

LockDoc

Locksmith, Specializing In Antique Trucks, Automobiles, & Motorcycles

(My Dually Pickup Project Thread)

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=829820

-
LockDoc is offline   Reply With Quote