View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 05:41 PM   #12
waynep

Re: "The Black Crow"

I am sorry I have not continued this build thread but I am so discussed with the paint job my truck received. I am going to vent a minute. I am so sick of people who don't do what they say they are going to do. I took my truck to a body shop for a paint job. when I picked the truck up the person told me we needed to wait a month before a memorial could be put on my tail gate to allow the paint to cure. they told me to look the truck over and let them know if they need to fix anything. I waited 40 days and no call from the shop. I called them and set up a appointment. the person came to my house to talk about what needed to be fixed.
I found 22 issues with my truck and in my opinion nothing was going to fix this truck but to repaint it. when I say 22 issues most of those were areas that had NO paint. that's right no paint in areas. once I showed this person the 3rd spot their attitude quickly changed and told me that I had went and saw their work and they would not be repainting my truck. they also told me that I told them I did not want a show car paint job. Needless to say things did not go well after that.

I am not looking for advice on my paint job. I am just so sick of spending my hard earned money and getting crap work.
waynep is offline   Reply With Quote