View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 11:25 PM   #14
LEEVON

Re: Tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999

Vega I found your truck, since it's so perfect I'd like to add it to this thread. What are your drop specs, 5/7 or lower? You're running 8.5" rears, they look tight so what's the backspacing? Should I be re-thinking 10" rears?

I think I'll probably be using the Kenwood 4x6's in the rear and maybe their components for the front. Did you have any issues with your USB sync on the head unit? I have a Droid X2 and the Kenwood app wouldn't execute right but it worked fine the first time I plugged it in. I was able to control my playlist from the unit. The second time I get a message "N/A file". Suck.

Tonight I got the other rain visor and some of the tape off, and I pulled ALL of the ugly tint. The back and small windows had an ugly purple that left residue on every square inch. The sides were a nicer quality and didn't leave as much. I had to soak rags in thinner to get it all of, but I'm impressed how nice the windows look now. I can live with them until I get to the tint shop now.
Attached Images