View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
WOLFMANmike

Re: NEW BUILD - 66 GMC on Roadmaster / Caprice 9C1 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobondo View Post
Well Ron, that was a really professional way to welcome a new member to this forum. What planet are you from?

You're making assumptions that are very disrespectful.

There's only like a billion people out the building rods on custom chassis' these days. Open a magazine.

This is not a purist's build. It's an interesting and challenging project. Ordering parts from a catalogue and bolting them onto a 60's frame like a 1000 other people have is kinda boring in my world....
this site can and will have so much good info and plenty of help from its members the amount of info you get from here is priceless . so keep that in mind NoBondo i believe that what Ron was trying to do was to be helpful and give you an idea that may not be so taxing and also be more cost effective to you by saying to maybe try to keep the original chassis and build it to a new technology .. i have to say i have not seen so far many of these trucks done with other chassis on here yet so it would be really cool to so your progress on such a build . tho it may be this sight can help you with the truck part of things and may have to find a Buick road master / impala site for the chassis part of things . one thing i am wondering tho on this chassis you have in mind is isent that chassis a bit longer than our trucks ? i will be watching to see how things go good luck in your build and welcome the the Best chevy truck forum you will ever find on the innerweb Happy Truckin
WOLFMANmike is offline   Reply With Quote