View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 03:17 PM   #2957
LT7A

Re: What did you do today not on your truck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Hey! Don't you be knocking on my Harleys!! Oh. sorry, I see you were referring to the more recent offerings. No thanks, it's go old or it's no go for me. For me, it's Evo or earlier. Yes, I consider the Evos old and they were as modern as a Harley ever needed to get. The beauty in the Harley was how they had survived so long with so little change in style or even general design. Like Jeeps and Vettes did... until more recently. All three came out as favorites for passing up on the fickle changes everything else went through. My dream is to rebuild a 66-69 (would consider '70-'72) Electra-Glide for touring this country's 2-lanes. I'd feel more secure with one of those than anything newer. Or build one off that frame design with an Evo/5spd/belt

Anyway, glad you got the bike done. Turned a nightmare into just a PIA

The Firebird has it's look now! I bet he's happy.

I got the shed roof cut back for the 32 1/2" barn move........whenever that happens. Poking at it here and there some and also nothing

If I showed these somewhere already, sorry for a repeat
That's good progress on your barn move. How is it going with fixing your friend's structure that got bashed by a tree?
LT7A is online now   Reply With Quote