Thread: my 48 s10 swap
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #40
Lrall

Re: my 48 s10 swap

Wow, i keep forgetting to update. Well plans have changed slightly. The 305 we were gonna use it toast, so we were gonna use the 350 out of the suburban.....well its not cost effective really, so were buying a GM longblock from the dealer in town. 1700 + our intake(suburban) + manifolds + dizzy and were running. Also, the entire truck is being media blasted. We had early xmas with my bro and his wife and a present to my gpa was his own website. www.jims48.com Props to my brother for doing the whole site by himself, he knows web design a bit haha. Notice all the fancy stuff like the drop shadows and AWESOME donate button(it even works!!). I am now on xmas break so i wont work on it till jan 7 again, but i will have pics of the body all media blasted. My gpa also bought seats out of a 2005 chevy equinox(driver heated seat FTW) with the center console. Its gonna look baaad with the center console out of the equinox too. It has the ebrake handle integrated into the console and its in the middle. Itll take a bit of ingenuity but i think we can get her to work, i think its gonna look tight. Ill try and remember to post pics up tonight. sorry for the delay fellas
Lrall is offline   Reply With Quote