Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:13 AM   #554
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modges'66 View Post
Ha-Ha!
Funny, but I am not as young as you probably think that I am!
I have a 25 year old son who just took a job as a graphic designer in Portland a few months ago...50 is 50, no matter how you stack it!
AAHH, to be 50 again! Actually I would have guessed in the 40s. I've still got some years on you but you're catching up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ's Chevy View Post
Progress!
Yeah, things have been moving along pretty well but this cold weather is slowing me down a bit. I had to crank up the heaters in the garage this last weekend so I could get some painting done.
As soon as I get the paint for the tank and get it sprayed, it will be ready for final install in the frame, install the sender, and make up the fuel line from the filter to the tank. I repainted the rear frame rails where the tank sits and painted the brackets. I also got the bracket for the steering column painted and a few coats of primer on the emergency brake handle.
I also started fabbing up the steering intermediate shaft and started disassembly of the column to install new bearings and clean things up a bit.

I've Done So Much, With So Little, For So Long, That Now I Can Do Anything With Nothing.
pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote