View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 11:47 PM   #12
special-K
Special Order

Re: any good info on 3500-hd trucks ?

I would love to find a short 4wd conversion.

My neighbor, who I have know since long before I lived here`, is an ace mechanic. He has the nicest toys and he keeps them. For one, a '55 Chevy Belair with Torque Thrusts he's had on there since the '60s. He also restored a '31 Model A wide bed and has a turbo Trans Am. I won't list them all, but he also keeps a newer truck on hand, currently an almost new Duramax. He rarely drives that, but every day he drives a 3500HD to work. He drove this mid-90s one forever, a short flatbed, forever. I see now he picked up a newer fresher one. First he was running just the cab & chassis, and now he has a flatbed on it. Looks like a very clean one. I need to catch up with him to check it out... and see what's up with his old one

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote